Our Mission at Grove Dental
At Grove Dental, we make it our daily mission to improve patients’ lives through spectacular and comfortable dental care. As a multi-specialty practice, we provide a range of quality services that promote lifelong dental health, comfort, function and aesthetics – all from one practice. We offer the highest standards of excellence in patient dental care, as well as excellence in communication and excellence in the long-term diagnoses and treatments of dental concerns.
- The Story of How We Got Started
- Grove Dental launched on January 1, 1970, birthed as a successor to another practice located in the Green Knolls shopping center in Downers Grove. Over the next three decades, that single practice expanded to what it is today, creating the current four Grove Dental locations — Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Lombard and then Wheaton. Grove was the first group practice in the State of Illinois to be fully accredited by the American Academy of Dental Group Practice, and today it remains one of the finest, most patient-friendly dental practices in Chicagoland.
- Grove Dental was founded by Doctors Hurdle, Jourgensen, and Mitchell. Their original practice was located in the Green Knolls Shopping Center at 63rd and Main Street in Downers Grove, IL.
- On January 1, 1970, Grove Dental Associates, P.C. was formed. In August, Grove Dental moved into their new Downers Grove office located at 6800 Main Street. Later in September, Grove Dental expanded their dental practice to the Bolingbrook Medical Center.
- Grove opens an office in the Good Samaritan Hospital Professional Building in Downers Grove and opens a Lombard location.
- Grove opens its pediatric practice in Carol Stream.
- Grove’s Good Samaritan office consolidates with the existing Grove office at the Greenbriar Center at 6800 Main Street, Downers Grove.
- Grove’s Bolingbrook office moves to a new adjacent building.
- Grove’s Carol Stream office relocates to a new larger office in Town Square, Wheaton.
- Grove’s Greenbriar office expands and undergoes remodeling.
- Grove’s Wheaton office expands services and relocates within Town Square. The Lombard office relocated to 22nd and Main Street.
- Grove’s Greenbriar office expands further and undergoes remodeling.
- Grove’s Bolingbrook office relocates to a new building at the corner of Boughton Road and Route 53.
- Grove Dental celebrates their 50th Anniversary milestone. Now that's something to smile about!