At Grove Dental Associates, we offer ceramic braces — a less noticeable alternative to traditional braces. Ceramic dental braces, also known as clear braces, work just like metal braces by placing gentle pressure on the teeth to gradually move them to their final, desired position. The main difference, however, is that the brackets used for ceramic braces are made of translucent, tooth-colored materials rather than metal. Ceramic braces blend closely with your natural tooth color, creating the illusion that you are not wearing braces at all.
Benefits of Ceramic Braces in Bolingbrook, IL
While traditional metal braces remain the most widely used method for correcting crooked teeth and bites, ceramic braces can also be a great option for achieving straight, beautiful teeth. There are many benefits to choosing ceramic braces including:
- Straighter teeth. Ceramic braces effectively correct common orthodontic concerns such as abnormally spaced, crowded, rotated and crooked teeth to create straight, beautiful teeth at the end of treatment.
- Improved oral health. Teeth straightened with braces contribute to healthier gums and teeth. Braces can help you maintain excellent oral hygiene because straighter teeth are easier to clean, which helps prevent periodontal disease and cavities.
- Better oral function. When your teeth and bite are properly aligned, you can maximize chewing effectiveness, improve digestion and maintain proper speech.
- Transparent treatment. Ceramic braces are designed to match your natural tooth color, making them much less noticeable than other types of braces.
- Increased confidence. Clear ceramic braces in Lombard, IL are a perfect option for patients looking for the confidence to correct their teeth without worrying that their braces will attract unwanted attention.
Effective and Discreet Treatment From Expert Providers
At Grove Dental Associates, our dedicated orthodontists work with patients of all ages to create customized treatment plans for every type of dental need and lifestyle. Because every patient is different, we offer a variety of orthodontic solutions at our four office locations.
Clear ceramic braces in Downers Grove and our surrounding offices are a perfect solution for patients concerned about their appearance while undergoing orthodontic treatment. Whether you’re interested in ceramic braces in Wheaton, IL or another type of orthodontic treatment, Grove Dental Associates can help you achieve the orthodontic care your family needs while providing many benefits for your dental health and self-confidence. If you would like to learn more about ceramic braces for adults or teens and other types of braces, schedule a visit with Grove Dental Associates today.