Renew Your Smile With Dentures
Grove Dental will help with your tooth replacement decisions to put you on your way to an improved appearance and renewed self-confidence.
At Grove Dental, our doctors will work with you to create custom dentures that look natural, fit comfortably, enhance your face and smile, and restore you to proper function! Complete dentures are made to replace your entire arch of missing teeth or partial dentures serve the needs of patients that still have some of their natural teeth remaining.
There are two options available for complete dentures - either “conventional” or “immediate.”
- Conventional dentures are made after all of your teeth have been removed and the gum tissue has fully healed — a process that can take several weeks.
- Immediate dentures are created in advance and placed during the same appointment that your natural teeth are removed. Because immediate dentures are prefabricated, you will never have to go without teeth. Once your tissues heal, you will return to our office for precise adjustments to ensure proper fit.
Am I a good candidate for dentures?
If you have several missing teeth, dentures are one of the options available for restoring your smile.
Modern dentures have come a long way over the years and offer many smile-enhancing benefits. These include:
- Restored smile and facial structure
- Improved self-esteem
- Look and feel like your natural teeth
- Can easily be removed for maintenance and cleaning
- Will last up to 10 years with proper care
Choose Grove Dental for your denture services
Contact Grove Dental today to learn more about how dentures or other treatment options can improve your oral health and quality of life.