Grove Dental Specials
Click here to view our latest specials.
Your first visit to Grove establishes a vital foundation in our relationship with you. We want to do everything possible to make this a life-long relationship. At your first visit, we will obtain all pertinent information to allow us to serve you best. For your convenience and to shorten your first visit, you may print all new patient forms, complete them and bring them with you to your first appointment. This page will also let you know what to expect at your first visit along with other important information such as directions, map, payment policies, etc. Be sure to review your doctor’s biography and photo.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Grove Dental is to strive to improve the quality of our patients’ lives by safely providing dental care consistent with their needs and means in order to obtain and maintain life-long dental health, comfort, function and esthetics.
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a comfortable, compassionate professional environment.
- Continuously strive to reach the highest level of standards in all areas.
- Adult Health History (age 18 and over)
- Child Health History
- Patient Privacy Notice - The privacy acknowledgement will be signed in the office.
- Zoom Consent Form
- TMD/Sleep Apnea Forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our dentists page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.